FIESTA WEED CONTROL
Effectively control weeds without harming your lawn with Fiesta™ Lawn Weed Killer. Fiesta™ is a low-risk selective broadleaf weed control product that:
- Works fast to kill weeds, but doesn’t harm the lawn
- Typically shows results in 24 to 48 hours
- Is rain-fast in just 3 hours
- Is spot applied to weeds
- Is completely odourless, unlike many other herbicides
- Is environmentally responsible: no extensive precautions are required as with most conventional herbicides
- Is safe to use on new seedlings 7 days after germination
Fiesta™ received federal regulatory approval by the Pest Management Regulatory Agency in April 2010, and is registered and available for use in lawns, parks, playgrounds, cemeteries, golf courses and athletic fields to selectively control broadleaf weeds in turf.
Fiesta™’s mode of action is through iron toxicity at the cellular level. The product is quickly absorbed by the plant tissue and transported down to the root. The excessive uptake of FeHEDTA by many broadleaf weeds leads to the contacted area turning black and brown (tissue necrosis) which subsequently causes plant death. Broadleaf weeds (dicots) absorb and uptake Iron differently than turfgrass (monocots) which provides the mechanism of selectivity. This allows the turfgrass to not be affected by the application and only the weed is controlled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.