Designed to intuitively nurture, protect and enhance the health of your flowers while preserving the environment, MYKE FLOWER delivers the most out of gardening! Find in MYKE the natural way to grow luxurious, long-lasting flowers.
When planting annuals and perennials in pots, flowerbeds, and flower boxes.
Exceptions: Orchids, rhododendrons, carnations, kochias, alyssums, azaleas, and lupins cannot be colonized by the fungus contained in MYKE FLOWER.
- 1 L: Treats up to 32 plants
- Natural coarse granular carrier (perlite and peat) providing additional porosity to the soil.
- MYCORRHIZAE Type: endomycorrhizae
- Ensures abundant flowering
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For better results, be sure that the roots are in contact with MYKE.
- Store at room temperature between 2°C - 20°C and keep away from intense heat or freezing.
*Results obtained from independent plant growth trials. Individual growth results may vary to a degree. Additional results and details are available.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS):
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.